Our base rate for Summer 2012 is 35 euros a day, 225 euros a week and 550 euros a month. We provide a discount for long term bookings of 2+ months. Some periods are at a higher rate (eg. the Spring Classics period) and may require a minimum booking period. Please keep in mind our rates are per person, not per room. When you book we will do our best to provide you a single room, but there is always a chance you will be asked to share a room at busy times. You will be informed of this at booking.
**NEW** Winter 2012-13 Cyclocross Season Rates
For long-term or full season bookings, please contact us for our reduced long-term rates (either single or double occupancy).
|December 1 – 15||€50||€250||€450||NA|
|December 16 – 31||€65||€325||€600||NA|
|January 1 – 4||€65||NA||NA||NA|
|January 5 – 31||€45||€200||€350||€500|
We also have several options available for stays during the prime Christmas Cross racing period, plus options to include the Roubaix and Koksijde World Cups for those interested.
- Christmas Cross – December 14th, 2012 to January 3rd, 2013 – €799 euros (single occupancy) OR €649 per person (double occupancy*) – This period includes the Fidea Leuven (16th), GP de Ster (19th), GVA Essen (22nd), World Cup Namur (23rd), World Cup Zolder (26th), GVA Azencross (28th), Sylverstercross (29th), Super Prestige Diegem (30th) and GVA Sven Nys (1st). In total 9 races are possible over the entire period.
- Roubaix World cup through Christmas Cross – November 27th, 2012 to January 3rd, 2013 – €1149 (single occupancy) OR €999 per person (double occupancy*) – Same races as above, but also includes the Roubaix World Cup (2nd), plus the Scheldecross (8th) and Druivenveldrit (9th).
- Koksijde World Cup through Christmas Cross – November 20th, 2012 to January 3rd, 2013 – €1299 (single occupancy) OR €1099 per person (double occupancy*) – Same races as above but it will also include the World Cup in Koksijde on the 24th.
Mechanical assistance can be arranged in advance either through the house or through a list of freelance mechanics that we have compiled.
* Double Occupancy rate is for a booking of two guests at the same time only.
What is included in our rates?
- Utilities (Electricity, Heating, Water, Gas)
- Heating in all bedrooms
- High-Speed Internet – 125MBS download speed, 5MBS upload, no usage limits
- Van use, with GPS, made available to all guests (drivers must be over 21 years of age with a valid license)
- On site laundry facilities (washer, tumble dryer, and outdoor clothes line)
- Bike Washing area including pressure washer
- Bike Storage area with tools
- Bed Linens, Towels, Pillows, etc (no need to bring extra with you)
- Discounted massage rates
- Fully equipped kitchen including a dishwasher (dish soap, washing tablets included)
- Large living room with digital Television and digital recorder (many English language channels)
- Town bikes are available to spin down to the center of town
- Central location near to train station (1km) and town-center (2km) and food shopping just 500m away
- Instant Gas Heating for water – no worries about coming home to a cold shower
- Gregg and Holly live at the house and are available to help out with problems/answer questions
When considering your accommodation options for a racing block in Belgium, we recommend that you consider what you will be getting for the price of your accommodation. While we are not the cheapest option for cyclists, we have considered many options that are not always available at other cycling houses. We have bolded the items which we include in our rates, which are not always standard for other housing options available to you. If you are considering a cheaper option we encourage you to ask questions about what is included and likewise not included in the rate, because potentially you could end up paying more in the long run, or waste time running small errands. Another major factor to consider is the proximity of the accommodation to the center of town, transportation, shopping, and quality training roads. To toot our own horn we check off all the boxes on this one, with shopping 500 meters away, the train station 1km away, the city center 2km away, plus we are surrounded by some of the best training roads in all of Belgium, and are situated within close proximity to many races.
We also maintain a quality standard with our house. We strive to provide a reliable and quality stay for those wishing to come to Belgium and race. We have been in your place and have made the quality of house we wanted when we first came to Belgium.