- < 9 nights – €58/night
- 10 to 15 nights – €39/night
- 16 to 29 nights – €32/night
- 30+ nights – €24/night
- < 9 nights – €88.50/night
- 10 to 15 nights – €58.50/night
- 16 to 29 nights – €48/night
- 30+ nights – €36/night
- > March – Good Availability until March 28th
- > March 28th to April 9th – NO AVAILABILITY, for RVV to PR space in 2019, we usually book up 6 to 9 months before.
- > April 10th to June 27th – limited availability
- > June 28th to July 8th – NO AVAILABILITY
- > July 9th to August 28th – Possible availability, email from June 1st onward to see if space is available.
Arrival after 3pm – Departure by 11am.
What is included in our rates?
- > No cleaning or service fees,
- > Utilities (Electricity, Heating, Water, Gas)
- > Heating in all bedrooms
- > High-Speed Internet – 125MBS download speed, 5MBS upload, no usage limits
- > Van use made available to all guests (drivers must be over 21 years of age with a valid license)
- > On site laundry facilities (washer, tumble dryer, and outdoor clothes line)
- > Bike Washing area including pressure washer
- > Bike Storage area with tools
- > Bed Linens, Towels, Pillows, etc (no need to bring extra with you)
- > Fully equipped kitchen including a dishwasher (dish soap, washing tablets included)
- > Large living room with digital Television and digital recorder (many English language channels)
- > Town bike is available to spin down to the center of town
- > Central location near to train station (1km) and town-center (2km) and food shopping just 500m away
- > Instant Gas Heating for water – no worries about coming home to a cold shower
- > Gregg and Holly live at the house and are available to help out with problems/answer questions
When considering your options for a racing block in Belgium, we recommend that you consider what you will be getting for the price of your housing. While we are not the cheapest option for cyclists, we have considered many options that are not always available at other cycling accommodations. We have bolded the items which we include in our rates, which are not always standard for other housing options available to you. If you are considering a cheaper option we encourage you to ask questions about what is included and likewise not included in the rate, because potentially you could end up paying more in the long run, or waste time running small errands. Another major factor to consider is the proximity of the accommodation to the center of town, transportation, shopping, and quality training roads. To toot our own horn we check off all the boxes on this one, with shopping 500 meters away, the train station 1km away, the city center 2km away, plus we are surrounded by some of the best training roads in all of Belgium, and are situated within close proximity to many races.
We also maintain a quality standard with our house. We strive to provide a reliable and quality stay for those wishing to come to Belgium and race. We have been in your place and have made the quality of house we wanted when we first came to Belgium.