August 9th to August 22nd, 2017 — Cost: €1299 euros (10 rider limit)
2017 will see us run our first Development Camp for elite women. Despite the short time frame we are looking at a LOT of racing in just 14 days. Our racing schedule will focus on kermesse races for women and will include 7 races during the camp.
- August 12th – Heusden
- August 13th – Emptinne
- August 14th – Wilrijk
- August 15th – Braaschaat
- August 17th – Haasdonk
- August 19th – Steenhuizen
- August 20th – Ledegem
The camps will be lead by former Olympian and professional rider Joanne Kiesanowski. Jo will be lending her years of experience in top level international racing to all the women of the camp.
The camp will include:
- Transport to and from Brussels Zaventem Airport on the start/end date of camp (other pick-up or drop off dates or places can be arranged, email for confirmation of availability)
- Dinner on each night race night of the camp.
- Transportation and support at each race, including race food and drinks
- Mechanical assistance for repairs and fixes to bicycles
- All housing needs at The ChainStay
- Professional coaching assistance and one-on-one consultation of your racing during the camp.
- Group meetings to discuss and learn from the racing during the camp
- Sightseeing in Brugge, Gent and possibly other cities in Belgium
- Guided training rides and skills drills to work on needed areas of improvement
If you have any questions, please feel free to send us an email with any questions about the camp and any details that need clarification.