August 2nd to August 21nt, 2017 — Cost: €1699 euros (10 rider limit)
2018 will see us run our second Development Camp for elite and junior women. Despite the short time frame we are looking at a LOT of racing in just 14 days. Our racing schedule will focus on kermesse races for women and will include around 8 races during the camp. The schedule will
The camp will include:
- Transport to and from Brussels Zaventem Airport on the start/end date of camp (other pick-up or drop off dates or places can be arranged, email for confirmation of availability)
- Transportation and support at each race, including race food and drinks
- Mechanical assistance for repairs and fixes to bicycles
- All housing needs at The ChainStay
- Professional coaching assistance and one-on-one consultation of your racing during the camp.
- Group meetings to discuss and learn from the racing during the camp
- Sightseeing in Brugge, Gent and possibly other cities in Belgium
If you have any questions, please feel free to send us an email with any questions about the camp and any details that need clarification.