Sorry if you missed out, but we are unfortunately fully booked up for the Spring Classics period. We do have place before and after the dates listed below. You can also contact us to be put on a waiting list of we do have a cancelation.
The ChainStay is a year round guest house to bike racers and recreational cyclists, which again will open it’s doors as a Bed and Breakfast and Bike (a fully supported cycling guesthouse serving up breakfast every morning) for the 2013 Spring Classics Period from March 28th – April 9th 2013.
Our guesthouse is the most affordable option for experiencing the Flemish Classics, and allows you the guest the freedom to cater your trip to suit your needs, and enjoy a casual un-choreographed vacation.
Every day, after breakfast feel free to join us on one of our free daily guided rides centered around the Flemish Ardennes, take the train to the nearby medieval city of Gent or the Venice of the North in Brugge, or explore the city of Oudenaarde and plan a visit to the Tour of Flanders museum. In the evenings you can choose one of the many dining options in the center of the city or nearby the train station, or for budget conscious travelers make use of the communal kitchen area of the guesthouse. The possibilities are endless, and we are always here to make recommendations to help you make the best of your stay with us.
For more information, or to reserve your room for this period please do not hesitate to contact us. We hope to see you in the spring of 2013!
March 28th – April 2nd
Single Occupancy €80/night
Double Occupancy + €15/night
April 3rd – April 9th
Single Occupancy €70/night
Double Occupancy + €15/night
Your stay includes…
- Comfortable single or double accommodation for the duration of your stay
- Breakfast each morning
- Mechanical assistance if desired; including bike assembly, and loaner wheels for use during your stay
- Pick up & drop off at the Oudenaarde train station
- Evening shuttles to and from the town center of Oudenaarde
- Daily guided group rides (excluding race days and on the Tour of Flanders Sportive)
- Race Day viewings of The Tour of Flanders and Paris-Roubaix (discounted from the base rates). Your space for one or both of the race day trips MUST be reserved ahead of time.
- Race Day viewing of the GP Scheldeprijs ***
- Supported Paris-Roubaix Ride*** starting at the Arenberg Forest and finishing at the Roubaix Velodrome
- Airport pick up and drop off from Brussels Zaventem
- We can also arrange for bike rentals for your stay with one of the numerous bike shops in Oudenaarde
*There is a minimum booking of 4 nights or more during this period. Contact us for discounted rates for stays of the entire duration of our B&B&B period.
**We have the pleasure of offering up considerable discounts to ChainStay B&B&B guests on most add ons (including our Tour of Flanders Day Trip, Paris-Roubaix Trip, supported rides, and our race day viewing of GP Scheldeprijs).
*** Please note we have made some of the add ons available to non ChainStay B&B&B guests. This means that if you aren’t lucky enough to snag one of our rooms, but would like to join us for one of our supported rides or our race day viewing of GP Scheldeprijs you may just be in luck! Just contact us to express your interest and inquire on our availability.